Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sweet Wesleys Debut

One of my favorite singers of all time is my sis-in-law, Amy. She sang at my wedding and it was just perfect. Sometime I will upload a video of it. She recently started singing at Fresco's in Burleson on Sunday nights. So, we went out to hear her debut and of course, she did great! Jeff and I really enjoyed it! If you scroll down to the bottom of the post, you can listen to some video of Amy singing...















My sister watched Gabe and Emma for us. We stayed at Fresco's about an hour and a half. So, when we walked in to Jen's to pick them up, we were greeted by, "NO!!! Why did you come back so soon!!!" My goodness! Below is a video of Gabe asking if I can go to a meeting so he can watch a movie with Noah. Once or twice a month, I meet with some girlfriends and I tell the kids I am going to a meeting with some other mommies. :) So, Gabe wanted me to find a meeting to go that night! As a concession, I asked if Noah wanted to come home with us to spend the night and Emma stayed at KK's. The kids were so excited! So, it worked out ok in the end :)






Gabe is so tired!


No comments: