Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let the Mother's Day Festivities Begin!

I had such a wonderful mother's day this year!!! It all started when Gabe and I picked up Emma from preschool on Thursday. She had made several gifts for me! And they were all so sweet! She was so excited to show me everything! Ms. Emma made my day :)

Here is her little handprint with a sweet poem.




Emma made a purse filled with flower seeds. And she gave me a beautiful begonia to plant in our flower bed!


Look at the cute ponies she drew on the purse!


Emma said she could pick a pink or red flower. And she knew mommy would love pink :)

1 comment:

Connie said...

Hey Tiffany! Didn't take me long to scope your new blog....I love it!

About the Begonia...me being the "horticulture major" that I am, immediately suggested we give that beautiful plant full of life and potential to my mother who, never having had any such degree, can keep a plant alive way longer than I ever have.

I'll be keeping up with you! Connie

(spyingontheswinneys.blogspot.com)