Friday, May 23, 2008

Missler Bible Study

My parents hosted a Bible study this past year in their home. They asked Jeff and I and Jen and Kasey to be a part of it. Of course we jumped at the offer! We went through "Learn the Bible in 24 Hours". Chuck Missler teaches it. Jeff and my dad have been Chuck fans for quite awhile now. And I must admit, I have joined the club! He is so knowledgeable about the Bible, it is incredible! He really opens your eyes to see that the Bible is God's love letter to us. And how His fingerprints are all over it! And he encourages you to study God's word so you will know it inside and out. In the past, I have relied on good teachers to teach me. But now I really have the desire to spend time in God's word and I want to know everything I can. We had the privilege of traveling to Israel with Chuck Missler and he is so intellectual and smart. But we also saw his heart. He is so in love with Christ and has such a tender heart. He is a great teacher. And I can't wait to start the next study!

Here is some of our group. My mom and sister were in Oklahoma. And one other member was sick :(


My mom and dad's next door neighbor, Falon, kept all of the kids in the gameroom. The kids had the best time! Emma and Gabe asked all week long, "When is Bible study?" We would bring them in their pj's and Falon always had fun games and activities planned for them! I have found a future babysitter for sure! Noah and KK aren't in this picture. But normally, Falon has quite a few kids to entertain!

No comments: