Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another First - This one came too soon!


Ok, so I am blogging now to record memories of our family. And today another first happened. I wish I had an audio file of Jeff crying in the background. Just kidding!!! But he is taking it pretty hard. Our little princess, Emma, had her first kiss today. The teacher said it was very cute. Emma has a good buddy named Dylan. He is such a sweet, little boy. And it sounds like he just got caught up in the moment on the playground. He leaned over and gave Emma a little peck on the cheek. The teachers ran over to stop it. And I guess Dylan and Emma were pretty embarrassed. Emma said, "Mom, I didn't know he was going to do that!" I don't think she understands why the teachers came running over. :) It was all completely innocent, so I wanted to blog it so we could all laugh about it one day :) Well, I had better go get Jeff another kleenex ;)

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Cute Tiff.... All I have to say, is there's a gun show in fort worth this weekend. I'll see ya there!