Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day


Several members of my family have served in the armed forces. We are so thankful for their willingness to serve their country. Both of my grandfathers, my father, father-in-law and brother-in-law have all served. I have posted pictures below of a few. I am waiting on a couple more pictures. And I will get them up soon. My Grandfather, JC Smith


My Grandfather, Bill Jorgenson


My Father, Jim Smith




My Brother-In-Law, Kasey Martin


We spent Memorial Day with my family. We had lots of great food and spent most of the day in the pool! We always have a wonderful time at mom and dad's house.



My sister, Jennifer and my mom, Beverly



Gabe and Noah


Emma and Kaitlyn


Gabe reached in and rescued a frog!








My parents and their grandchildren















1 comment:

Holly said...

It's great to see what your parents look like! I've heard you talk about them a million times, but I don't think I'd ever seen a picture until now! Neat pictures of your dad and grandfathers in their uniforms, too!