Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Visit with Granny and Pam

We recently headed to Duncan, Oklahoma to visit two of our favorite people... Granny and Aunt Pam! Gas has been so expensive lately. So we decided to go in Jeff's Jetta. I was a little concerned about the close quarters. But the kids did great! They were excited to hold the dvd player screens in their laps! Anything out of the ordinary is really exciting at this age! We were long overdue for a trip to see Granny. And we were excited to see their new apartment It is so nice and of course Granny has it decorated so cute! My granny is so creative when it comes to decorating! I wish I had inherited a little more of that ;) My Aunt Marsha also met us at Granny's house. It was so special to see everyone! We love you guys!!!


Our fearless leader ;)


They were so excited to hold the screens while watching their movies!

Granny and her great-grandchildren (Emma, Noah, Gabe and Kaitlyn)


They love their Granny!


I love this picture!


My Aunt Pam, Gabe and I


They look like trouble, don't they?


Four generations :)


Aunt Pam, Aunt Marsha, Granny and Mom


Aunt Pam, Aunt Marsha, Granny and Dad


Mom and Dad with the kids


Smile!


Sweet cousins!


I love this picture!


Emma and Kaitlyn under Granny's weeping willow


Mexican food.... Yum!


We finished off a great day at the park!


My two guys!


Emma looks a little concerned!



We had a wonderful time! We love you very much, Granny and Pam!!!

No comments: