Friday, July 4, 2008

July 4th - Round One!

We had such a fun July 4th this year! Very busy, but very fun!!!! We headed over to my parents that morning for lunch and swimming! My mom always puts so much thought into our family get togethers! And they are always so special!



Kaitlyn and Emma in their red, white and blue...

Gabe and Noah

The Martins

Us... Smile, Gabe!

My parents and the kids. Gabe has his "claw" in all of these pictures! I don't think he has put this down since he got it. And he thinks it is so funny to pinch mommy's backside (I think that is the nicest way to put it) with it when she is not looking! This toy might accidently get lost pretty soon :)

Sergio, Jennifer, Beverly, Jim and Tiffany - The Smith Family

Uncle Sergio and the kids... We are so happy to have Uncle Sergio back in town! The kids are just in love with him!
My family

My crazy family! This was Jen's idea! And she told me not to put in on my blog. But it is so cute! My sister does the best monkey impersonation you will ever see! One of her many talents!








After swimming, we had a wonderful lunch. Jeff and I were supposed to bring homemade ice cream. So, we wanted to make something that tasted like sweet cream and strawberries from Marble Slab. And we succeeded! It was sooooo good! You can click here for the recipe. We made the Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and added strawberries.
During our lunch, my mom set up a cute table just for the girls. And they felt so special! They were just talking up a storm. We had a good time eavesdropping! Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful 4th!

No comments: