Saturday, July 19, 2008

Gabe and Counting

We have noticed lately, Gabe loves numbers! He is always counting things. I guess he takes after his daddy and may really enjoy math. He didn't get that from me! We were in the pool a few days ago and I noticed him pointing at everyone. He was counting how many people were in the pool. He is always looking for something to count :) But he does the cutest thing with his counting. When he is counting on his fingers, his number three is a little different. Jeff says he is going to be a baseball player. Because I guess this is common is baseball so you can see it across the field. I don't know. I just know it's pretty cute!



2 comments:

Holly said...

Cute!!

Jeff said...

I love this entry babe. I should get him a deck of cards and take him to Vegas!