Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Camp Cousins - Day One

My sister and her husband are official house flippers now! At least they are in my book! Jen and Kasey bought a forclosure a couple of years ago. They repainted and put new carpet in. After they were finished with everything, the house looked so cute! We have a friend who has been bugging them since they moved in to sell it for a profit. But they always said they were happy to stay there. Anyways, Kasey ran across another great forclosure during one of his calls. He is a police officer. He told Jen about it and they looked it up online. It was another incredible deal. So, they called a realtor who was referred by the same friend mentioned above. She asked if she could bring a couple by the next day to see their house. The couple came by and made an offer!!! All that said, my sister sold her house in a week and they are in the middle of getting this next house ready to move in! It all sounds so exciting to me! I would be a total mess. So, it is fun to live through my sister in all of her exciting house flipping adventures! I told her that KK and Noah could stay with us for a few days while my family helped with the cleaning and painting. So, today was day one of "Camp Cousins". We spent the morning and early afternoon swimming at the neighborhood pool. The kids didn't want to leave! Thank goodness I packed lunches! Because they would not have been happy leaving for lunch! They swam for 3 hours this morning!












The girls wanted to paint their own nails when we got home. Each hand was a different color ;)

Cute cowboys!






They love Bella Dancerella :)

We took the kids back to the pool after dinner. And this is the result! The boys were asleep in less than 3 minutes once we laid them down!

But this is what I found at 9:30 tonight. It is 10:30 now, and all is finally quiet...

No comments: