Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday, Danny!

We celebrated Danny's birthday with the Zumwalt's at Nagoya's. It was so much fun! Emma and Gabe have mastered using chopsticks! They do a better job at it than I can :) Danny and Brandy love sushi. But I have never wanted to try it before. It just hasn't sounded like something I would like. But Danny wanted Jeff to try it. So, we ordered some for the first time. And I must say that I am hooked! It was really good!



The cook had to try about 5 times before Jeff could catch a piece of shrimp in his mouth :) But he finally got it!


Danny asked for a fondant cake for his birthday. So, Brandy looked up how to make one online and she did a great job! Isn't it the cutest cake! Jeff was so impressed. He is a little bit of a Mac fanatic. Another thing besides sushi that his little brother introduced him to :) Danny and Brandy had waited in line eight hours that day to get two new Iphones. So, this cake was very appropriate! By the way, isn't this the cutest picture of Brandy? Very photogenic!



Aunt Margaret came from Seattle to visit Nana and her family! And she brought all of the kids adorable shirts from Pike Place Fish Market. It is such a fun place! We will have to take the kids one day!



Emma, Luke, Gabe, Jackson, Peter and Drew

The Zumwalt Family


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like ya'll have been busy! Cute cake, cute pictures, cute family!!! I love that you keep up your blog and I get to know what's going on with the Zumwalt's!!! Did the move for Jenn already happen!?! I can't believe it is almost August...how in the world?!? Are you so excited for your birthday!??! I am...for sure we're getting together, kay!!!

Beverly Smith said...

Tiffany, your pictures and comments are so good. I really love reading your blog. Thank you for sharing all those wonderful memories. Love you,
Mother