Saturday, July 19, 2008

Good job guys!

We have been working on manners with the kids for quite awhile. And I felt like we were having to remind them constantly about their please and thank yous. So, Jeff and I decided to give them a little goal to work towards. If they could remember on their own to use manners, they would get to put a marble in this vase. Once all of their marbles were in the vase, we would be off to Chuck E Cheese! The kids have been working so hard for the past month or so, and they filled the jar!


We have not been to Chuck E Cheese in probably a year. But, Emma had saved tokens from her last visit in this pony purse. She was excited to bring it!






This video is so funny! Here is Emma's warm up as she was playing skeet ball ;)It was a fun morning! And the kids are ready to start filling up their jar again ;)

1 comment:

Holly said...

The marble jar is a great idea. I remember doing that with my students when I was teaching. It's very motivating, isn't it?! I'll have to try this out again soon. :)