Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To Grandmother's house we go!

The kids, my mom and I took a trip to see GG recently! We always love visits with our GG! She is so special! I have been so blessed by so many Godly women in my family. And GG is one of them! I always come away from a visit with her completely encouraged. Gabe and Emma loved her special breakfasts, games of Wahoo and lots of hugs and kisses! We love you, GG!!!!
My mom and GG
All of our Oklahoma cousins came over to GG's house! And of course the girls had to play school ;) Here is a picture of Camryn, Ashtyn and Emma.

Busted!!!! But aren't they cute! Jaron and Gabe playing swords ;)



Cousin Lincoln - Such a cutie!!!


GG, Masyn and Lincoln

Ashtyn, Aryn, Jadyn and Emma


She's so cute!


Emma crawled up and was cuddling with Grandma.

GG's beautiful backyard. Gabe was helping her water.

We went to see Jaron's tee ball game. He did so good!


Jaron up to bat!

The kids love playing Wahoo with GG! This was the same board I played on when I was their age!



This music box was one of my favorite things to watch at GG's and now Emma loves it too!


We decided to take a walk down to the pond to feed the fish.







I love this picture!!!





The kids love helping GG with her flowers!



Gabe was helping GG wash her windows ;)






Thank you for a wonderful visit! We love you very much, GG!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love Wahoo! I grew up playing it too. Our board has the Indians and everything on it too! Evelyn found one that was her parents but it didn't have the Indians on it.