Saturday, June 7, 2008

I can't believe it has been ten years!!!!

June 6th marked our ten year anniversary!!! The past ten years have flown by! But it has been so wonderful! Jeff is such an incredible husband! I can truly say I married my best friend. Here are a few pictures from our wedding...


My dad and I had a hard time keeping it together before he had to walk me out. My dad, sister and I were all about to start crying. And my good friend, Wendy, started cracking jokes to get us laughing again :)
Can you see Jeff in the left corner? When I made it up to the stage, he looked at me and said, "Be right back." I about had a heart attack!!!! I seriously thought he was having cold feet! I am told my mom jumped up and asked my dad, "Where is he going?" Dad calmly sat her down and told her it will be ok. Jeff had been practicing with his sister to sing to me during the ceremony!!! I had no idea! I will never forget it!






2 comments:

Holly said...

So fun to see your wedding pictures!! And what a deal you got on that presidential suite. Awesome!! Maybe we'll plan to go there for our 10th anniv. :) Also, you guys have the same anniv. as my parents. Well, their 2nd one. This time they've been married 16 years. That's the one they celebrate. 37 all together. Ha!

Vhiel said...

the wedding looks like it had a lot of good memories.

Need a blog makeover - Designs By Vhiel