Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day Early With My Dad

We headed over to Grandma and Grandad's house for an early Father's Day celebration on Friday! Jeff had to work, so we went a little early to swim before dinner and he was able to get there right before we ate. I am so thankful for my dad. I really feel like we portray our heavenly Father similar to how we view our earthly father. And I am so thankful for the Godly father I have! He has always been the spiritual leader in our family. He has such a hunger for God's word (my mom does too), something I feel like I struggle with. But I know through watching my parents devotion to studying the Scriptures that I will always have the desire to grow in my knowledge of the Bible. My dad is a very strong and opinionated person, something I love about him. But he is also one of the most loving and kind people you will ever meet. So, I hope you had a wonderful father's day, dad! We love you very much!


Grandad and Gabe discussing the golf tournament on TV. Gabe thinks he is an expert on golf! He was watching Tiger on TV with Jeff and I recently and said, "Dad, Cheetah is holding the golf club wrong! He needs to hold it like this..." He proceeded to show us the correct stance ; We will work on the Tiger-Cheetah mixup!

Emma and Aunt Pam





Jenny and Emma

Aunt Pam and I

The girls and I


My mom and Aunt Pam relaxing in the shade.



Kasey and Jeff

Grandad and the boys

My sister is going to be so made at me for putting up this picture! But it was so funny! I pointed the camera at her and she was telling me, "No, don't take my picture!" with her hand in front of the camera. When she realized I was going to take the picture, she stuck this pose so fast! She never takes a bad picture, so I don't know what she is worried about ;)

Happy Father's Day, guys!



We finished up the night with a few rounds of dominoes. It always takes longer playing with this group because there is at least one argument every round! Kasey made up a few of his own rules this game! But I will let it slide this time ;)

No comments: