Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sneaky, But So Sweet

I wrote in a previous post about Emma loving to leave us little notes to find. Well, tonight we found the sweetest thing! Jeff and I had the kids down by 8 and we started a movie. Emma is notorious for getting out of bed and sitting outside her door. But usually once we ask her once, she stays put. But tonight, we had to tell her several times to stay in bed. After the movie was over, we went to tuck both of the kids in and we found her notes she had left us. They were all lined up right outside her door ;) One for mommy, one for daddy and one for Gabe! They all said, "I love you" to each of us. And she had drawn a picture of her with each one of us on the notes! It was the sweetest thing I have ever seen! She's sneaky, but sweet ;)








1 comment:

Jeff said...

It was so sweet to find those notes she had made for us last night. I am so blessed!