Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fort Worth Children's Museum

The kids and I recently visited the FW Children's museum. It is temporarily located in the National Cowgirl Museum. We saw the construction for the new museum while we were there. And we can't wait to visit it this winter!


Gabe LOVED the dinosaurs!




Gabe and Emma doing a little grocery shopping ;)


We went outside and they have this fun little water feature that most kids watch! Not mine! They ran around the edge of it for a few minutes like everyone else was doing. And then my son looked at me and I knew I couldn't stop him in time! He went charging through the water. Everyone around the fountain said, "Oh no!!! He's soaked!" Normally, I would be so embarrassed. But I decided, I can either be embarrassed or let it go and let them have fun. I tend to be pretty uptight. So, Gabe seemed a little suprised I didn't come running over :) It is summer and it gets so hot in Texas. And they had the best time playing in the water! Emma was a lot more cautious than my crazy boy!







Gabe was pretty happy on the way home! Crazy boy :)

No comments: