Sunday, November 30, 2008

Zumwalt Christmas Tree 2008

As a kid, Jeff's family always picked out a live Christmas tree every year. My family always had an artificial tree. So, for the first six years of our marriage, we had an artificial tree. I thought a real tree would be way to messy and time consuming. But Jeff was patient with me :) Every year, he asked if we could get a real one. I finally gave in about four years ago. He was so excited :) So, every year now, we go hunt for the perfect Christmas tree. We have found a really fun farm, we go to every year now. Mainstay Farm in Burleson, TX... We make a day of it and the kids just love it! I posted way too many pictures. But I couldn't pick between them... Too many good ones :)

Our fearless leader :)


Jeff and I decided that all kids need to have a good time is an old barn filled with hay! Our kids would have stayed here all day if we let them!








Gabe was putting daddy in jail :)








I thought the kids would be terrified of this maze. But they stayed together and found their way through! They were pretty proud :)









No comments: