Saturday, November 15, 2008

Emma Turns Six!

Emma was so excited for her birthday party to be here!!! I can't believe Emma is six!!! She picked a unicorn party this year. My girl loves unicorns!!! We had the party at grandma and grandad's house. It turned out pretty cool the day of the party. So, mom and dad started up the firepit and had hot chocolate for everyone! I made tutus for all of the girls. And they turned out so cute! I am addicted to tutus now! They are so easy and fun to make! I think I am going to make Emma a Christmas one :)


Best friends - Kaitlyn and the birthday girl!







They loved their tutus!


The cake!!!


Emma, Katy and Kaitlyn


I LOVE this picture!








Isn't this the sweetest picture! Grandad and his girl, Emma.





Emma on her unicorn!







Sweet Belle







































Happy Birthday, Emma!!!! Mommy, Daddy and Gabe love you very much!!!

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

TuTu's Bliss said...

Love the cake, the tutus, it is great. My princess loves unicorns too..I need to post her unicorn picture for you

Usman Zafar Paracha said...

Nice pictures