Saturday, September 13, 2008

Smith Girls!

Jeff ran across some old pictures recently and scanned them all. Here is a picture of my mom, Jen and I in Banff, Canada. Probably one of my all time favorite vacations!!! It is just beautiful! We had several adventures on that vacation ;) My luggage didn't make it to the airport. So, I had to share clothes with my generous, understanding, giving little sister :) Right, Jen!!!! She was not too happy about it! :) Because I didn't have my contact case (it was in my suitcase), I put my contact lenses in two glasses that night. My dad got up in the middle of the night for a drink. He drank one of my contact lenses right down and thought it tasted funny. So, he grabbed the other glass and drank that too! My glasses were in my suitcase. So, most of Banff was pretty fuzzy. But still beautiful!!! Lots of great memories from our family vacations! We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ha Ha! That was a great trip! My favorite was horseback riding through the mountains :) By the way, i like your outfit in that pic!