Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Early Mother's Day Present!

My mom gave Jen and I the best mother's day present! She treated us to a yummy Starbuck's latte and then the three of us went for manicures and pedicures together! And had the best time. The three of us are all pretty busy. So, we really treasure the time spent together to talk and catch up! Jen and I respect our mom so much! She is such a godly mom and wife. It is really special. My mom and dad watch my kids one day a week while I work. And I see my mom doing a lot of the same things with Emma and Gabe that she did with us. She has a huge breakfast for them every time the walk in the door. She has pulled out her Good News Club material and is teaching Bible stories. And they usually always take them somewhere so fun (zoo, jumping house, park and lots more!) My kids love their day with their grandparents so much! And I am so blessed by my mom. Thank you for everything you do for your family! We love you very much!

My mom and I in our comfy pedicure chairs!

Mom and Jen


My lovely pedicure!

Jen's beautiful eyebrows. She opted for this instead of a manicure ;)


The Smith girls!

No comments: