Sunday, December 7, 2008

Israel Friends

Jeff and I were extremely blessed by my parents this past spring with a trip to Israel. It was life changing for us. I still need to blog about everything we saw. We went with my sister and her husband. And my parents kept four grandchildren for ten days!!!! God just really opened our eyes to the importance of Israel and it's people. It is a very special place! We went with about 80 people on a tour led by Chuck Missler. We were only with the group for less than two weeks. But we have developed some friendships that will last a lifetime. Jeff and I said it was a glimpse of what heaven will be like. When everyone's first love is Christ, the fellowship that happens is so sweet. We really enjoyed getting to know two couples that both live in Texas. T and Mikki live in Austin and Anne and Randy live in Aledo. We actually found out they live in the same neighborhood as my aunt and uncle! Both couples are just wonderful. We planned a little reunion recently to just catch up. It was so nice to see them!

Randy, Kasey, Jeff and T

Mikki, Me, Anne and Jen


No comments: